Jobs for The Hanover Township Civil Service Commission in Hanover, PA
The Hanover Township Civil Service Commission is accepting applications for the entry
level position of Police Officer
Minimum Qualifications necessary to apply are:
1) Applicant must be a citizen of the United States.
2) Applicant must be 18 years of age or older.
3) Applicant must possess a High School Diploma or Graduate Equivalence Degree.
4) Applicant must possess a valid Drivers License.
5) Applicants must have satisfactorily completed the Act 120 Police training program and be current with the training updates within twelve (12) months of the Application deadline or be actively enrolled in the Act 120 Police training Program and successfully graduate from said program prior to a conditional offer of employment. The Municipality reserves the right to reject any applicant enrolled in the Act 120 Program for either unsatisfactory performance or the final grading determination from the Academy.
6) Applicant must be physically and mentally fit to perform the essential duties of a Police Officer.
It is no longer a requirement to be a resident of Hanover
Township to apply for or
be employed as a Hanover Township Police Officer.
Applications must be completed in their entirety and submitted with a copy of the High School Diploma or GED, Act 120 Certification, if already attained, and required testing fee. Applications that are completed in entirety or do not contain the
will be rejected.
Applications are available at the Hanover Township
1267 Sans Souci Parkway,
Hanover Township, Pa. 18706,
in the office of the Secretary, from 7:30am until 4:00pm, Monday through Friday. Applications must be returned no later than 3:45pm on Friday, September 2nd, 2022, and be accompanied by a refundable testing fee of Fifty Dollars ($50.00) cash, check or money order made payable to Hanover Township Treasurer. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
The Township of Hanover is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Aug 04, 2022.
The Hanover Township Civil Service Commission General Jobs from Citizens Voice