Jobs for The Hanover Township Civil Service Commission in Hanover, PA
The Hanover Township Civil Service Commission is accepting applications for the entry level position of
Minimum Qualifications necessary to apply are:
1) Applicant must be a citizen of the United States
2) Applicant must be 18 years of age or older
3) Applicant must possess a High School Diploma or Graduate
4) Applicant must possess a valid Driver's License.
5) Applicant must have completed Pennsylvania Act 120 training, as prescribed by the Pa. Municipal Police Officer Education and Training Commission and be current with training updates to within(12) twelve months of the application deadline.
6) Applicant must be physically and mentally fit to perform the essential duties of a Police Officer.
7) Applicant must maintain their domicile within the prescribed geographic boundaries of Hanover Township during employment and Non Resident Applicants shall become domiciled within Hanover Township not more than six (6) months after being hired by the Township.
8) Military Veterans meeting above qualifications are strongly encouraged to apply.
9) Applications must be filled out in their entirety and submitted with a copy of the High School Diploma or GED, Act 120 Certification, and required testing fee. Applications that are not filled out in entirety or do not contain the required
documentation will be rejected.
Applications are available at the
Hanover Township Municipal
Building 1267 Sans Souci Parkway, Hanover Township, PA. 18706 In the office of the secretary, from 7:30 A.M. Until 4:00 P.M.
Monday through Friday
Applications must be returned no later than 3:45pm on Friday, March 13, 2020, and be accompanied by a non-refundable testing fee of Fifty Dollars ($50.00) cash, check or money order made payable to Hanover Township Treasurer. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
The Township of Hanover is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Feb 12, 2020.
The Hanover Township Civil Service Commission General Jobs from Citizens Voice